X-Ray Fluorescence Solution
ELIO head mounted on tripod
ELIO is a compact, portable detection head for Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence applications, designed for in-situ analyses. XRF is completely non-destructive and, thanks to its innovative Silicon Drift Detectors, extremely portable and fast.
ELIO is an ideal solution for:
- Artwork Analysis
- Field or Museum Archaeology
- Cultural Heritage Analysis
- Forensic Science
- Industrial Process Control
- Materials Research
- Nuclear Science
ELIO is made by XGLab, a spin-off from Politecnico di Milano, the leading Italian technical University. PulseTor is proud to be their U.S. representative.
ELIO Technical Specifications:
- Large area Silicon Drift Detector: 25mm2 XRF Detector, 130 eV at MnKα with 10 kcps input photon rate (high resolution mode), 170 eV at MnKα with 200 kcps input photon rate (fast mode).
- Electronics: fast (USB 2.0) 8k channels MCA with high resolution and high countrate capability.
- Excitation source: transmission X-Ray generator, 5-200 µA, 10-40 kV, Rh anode (Ag, Au, Mo, W), 1mm or 2mm collimator, filters set.
- Two pointing lasers (axial and focal)
- Microscope camera (magnified image 2cm x 2cm), LEDs light dimming adjustment on analysis region, external videocamera (for large view images).
- Aluminum light tripod.
- Geared Column: height adjustment - 43 cm - 188 cm.
- Light duty grip ball head with easy 3D positioning.
- Extention arm.
- Elio software for complete instrument control in one interface.
- Easy project and report creator.
- Spectra visualization and calibration.
- Int. Win 7 OS, Dual or Quad core i5-i7 processor, 1-2 GB ram, 13-15 inch monitor.